Friends of Hollinswood and Randlay Valley
Annual General Meeting, Everyone welcome
Tuesday 15th January 2019 at Hollinswood Neighbourhood Centre, Upper Chamber 1900 hours. Light refreshments will be available.
1.Welcome and Apologies
2. Shropshire Wildlife Trust -Katie Piercy, Depave Project.
3. Chairman’s 2018 Report
4. Treasurer’s Report as at the end of December 2018
5. Election of Officers (two year appointment)
b. Vice Chairman
f. Web Site Officer
g Public Relations Officer
h. Environment Officer
6. Local nature Reserve and Management Plan update
8. Telford Green Space Partnership update
9. Ongoing/ Future Projects/ Bids
11. Future Meetings
a. Tuesday 26th February
b.Tuesday 4th June
c.Tuesday 3rd September
d. Tuesday 21st January 2020 ( Annual General Meeting)
12. Volunteer Days- 1st Tuesday of every month. Meet at Hollinswood Pavilion 10.00.
Saturday Volunteer days will be arranged as and when required
13. Other matters for information
We have two volunteer days this week
Tuesday 20th November 10.00am onwards meet at The Pavilion to work on the Bridleway 1
and Saturday 24th November meet at The Pavilion 10.00am litter pick and general tidy up.
The Friends of Hollinswood and Randlay Valley would like to invite you to join us for a Autumn walk on Saturday 27th October in our beautiful valley meet at The Pavilion Hollinswood 10.00, West appropriate clothing especially footwear, it will be muddy in places. Sorry no pushchairs. After the day all we will go back to The Pavilion for refreshments and autumn crafts. Children must be accompanied by an adult.